Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 95

Thread: name that tune.....

  1. #31
    SummerStorm'sCowboy
    Guest SummerStorm'sCowboy's Avatar

    Post

    i do love you lee ann rimes

    when i saw ya buyin cosmo and a hot rod magizine i said to myself now there's a girl fer me

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Collin Raye - My Kind of Girl

    Saw a man in the movies that didn't have a heart
    How I wish I could give him mine
    Then I wouldn't have to feel it breaking all apart
    And this emptiness inside would suit me fine

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Tin Man-Kenny Chesney


    American girls and American guys will always stand up and alute will always recognize when they see ol glory fly

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Toby Keith - Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue

    Well I met her out at Murphy's restaurant
    She said she was fresh from the farm
    And I remember thinkin' for a country girl
    That she went pretty well armed

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shiiiit..i get the hard ones..*waits for someone to tell me that one* [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    dat wasn't the dance*L*.....hell it wasn't even Garth Brooks.......it was Queen of my double wide trailor by Sammy Kershaw.......

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    and the song left was........I want it that way.....bsb i think

    picture this we were both buck naked bangin on the bathroom floor how could i have forgotten i had given her an extra key

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wuzznt me!!!..Shaggy..oh yeahhhh!

    One in the mornin I'm feelin so free and sensual
    Lyin here wearin just my imagination for you
    Sensation will do

    Can you feel the warmth of the fire
    Candlelight embrace your body
    I'm feelin the hot candle wax drippin down the small of my back

    You wanna know what my tongue feels like?
    Mmhmm
    You like that?
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] I dunno

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hint!..she..has a brother named michael..*G

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •